Thursday, July 4, 2013

No.1 Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

 Okay first up review in


(>O.O)>[NOBI'S GAME GAB!!!<(O.O<)


***LUIGI'S MANSION DARK MOON!***


Now I know this game has been out for a bit but it's the last game I completed. Okay Let me start by saying  I briefly played the original on the Gamecube and I liked it. Luigi's mansion Dark moon turned up the Poltergust to 11! I loved it it was fun, funny and at times even challenging! Plenty to do, and plenty to find! [*I still don't have 100% . *] the puzzles are fun but not over bearing. [*As if it was expected to be, being a game for all ages*] I love Luigi and he earns his keep. King boo is back again to FSU and our reluctant hero is forced into stopping him and save Mario! Graphics are excellent especially for 3DS  and 3D play is not needed but adds a certain depth to the game [*see what I did there?!*] Now I found it fun but not a sit down and marathon play game [*I played when I wasn't home I.e. my parents house or waiting for a movie to start or at a restaurant when people bored me*] and the multi-player isn't awful! [*THAT'S RIGHT IT DIDN'T BLOW CHUNKS!*] the ending was pretty touching too put a big smile on my face. Couldn't help but say out loud "way to go Luigi way to go" 














I give it a 9.5 outta 10 

there you go my first official review =] hope you enjoy. Sorry its so short ill get better i promise!!!


Your Favorite Ghost Hunter NoBi






No comments:

Post a Comment