Wednesday, July 10, 2013

No.3 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates To Infinity


(>O.O)>NOBI'S GAME GAB!!!<(O.O<)

***POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON***
***GATES TO INFINITY***
[Okay, full disclosure, I LOVE POKEMON and MYSTERY DUNGEON, so i may be a little biased here]
  
***STORY***

You start the game as a human [*AS YOU DO IN ALL MYSTERY DUNGEON GAMES*] and are soon called to save the Pokemon world form complete destruction. You don't find this out till later but you kinda get the feeling right off the bat. Now, where this game differs form the other MYSTERY DUNGEON games you actually get to select the Pokemon you want to be [* In the other games you you take a personality test of some sort to determine which Pokemon you will become.*] The selection in this game is limited to the starters of Gen V, Pikachu and  Axew. You also get to select your partner Pokemon as in the previous games.

 [*You pick from the remaining Pokemon you didn't chose as your character, I picked Snivy as my character and Oshawott as my partner*] 
Snivy
Oshawott
I cant really reveal much more of the story due to spoilers...sorry 

***GAMEPLAY***

Its a grid layout for navigation, with turn based combat sequences [*same with the previous games in the series*]. I found it to be easier than any of the previous games. you start out with just you and your partner Pokemon but after some play time you can form a team allowing two more Pokemon to join you, I also like that fact that you other team mates [*depending on who you want to join you in your adventures*] are key characters in the story! My only complaint...I wish the story was longer but there is still plenty to do post-main story line.

***GRAPHICS***

The graphics are astounding I loved the 3D designs [* I played most of the game with the 3D function on my 3DS off *] and still enjoyed it. The cinematics are very well done, add in the 3D and it made for some memorable game play [*usually put a smile on my face too*] 

*** TOP SCORE***
I give it a 8 outta 10 

Really enjoyed the game Ill I continue playing till I evolve my characters. I recommend it for the Pokemon fans out there, but I don't think its a play for sake of playing sorta game. I look forward to the DLC.

There you go my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates To Infinity review! Hope you enjoy it 

Sincerely
NoBi Leader of the Pokepals



  

No comments:

Post a Comment