Monday, July 15, 2013

No.4 Deadpool



(>O.O)>NOBI'S GAME GAB!!!<(O.O<)


***DEADPOOL***

Okay, this game is HILARIOUS!!! I laughed all the way through it! Now, having said that lets move on to the... 


***STORY***
YOU PLAY AS ME!!!


The whole premise of this game is Deadpool want to make a video game of his life. You play as the merc with the mouth DEADPOOL!!! You start out in his apartment and are soon asked to verify the script for the game. But Deadpool has no time for such things as reading scripts, he much rather, well...
WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I'm singing your face with my sword!!!
And 

Quality time with the boys #lol

I love this ride
[*pictures are actual game play*]

*** GAMEPLAY***

Its a Typical Hack and slash, game with buy able upgrades and weapons. The melee weapons include his sword, sais and Hammers [* the hammers are my personal favorite *]. Guns are pistols, shotgun, sub machine guns, and laser rifles!! The stuff Deadpool say is just hilarious. Its exactly what you would expect out of a Deadpool game. 


***GRAPHICS*** 

The graphics are not exceptional but they work great for the game and the cut scenes are all very funny. I saw little to no glitches or bugs or clipping. A little laggy when there where a lot of enemies on the screen and combat slowed a little 

***COMBAT***
As I said before its a hack and slash game with enemies come at you from all sides kill them fast or even the mighty Deadpool may die [* though he would never admit it *]. so pick your weapon and get ready for a bloody good time. [* plenty one-liners during combat that will keep you giggling till you eradicate everything*]

***TOP SCORE***
I give it a 9 outta 10


For sheer comedy gold I absolutely loved it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it for a good laugh and a fun time. definitely a casual game. I say it is one of the better super hero game we have gotten. I really enjoyed it a couldn't put it down till I beat it.

There you got my review of Deadpool hope you liked it!!!

Your favorite Merc 
NoBi

No comments:

Post a Comment